Saturday, October 20, 2012

Update

Long time no post! It's been to long since I've done a post and I HAVEN'T forgot about you beauties. I have A LOT going on with school that I decided to take a break from blogging and pageants. I'm currently the President of the NAACP chapter at my school, I'm the design layout editor and I do the fashion column for my school newspaper! As well as being involve with two other clubs at school. In order to graduate I have to do a graduation project and as of right now you beauties can see school is my life. On top of that I have SAT/ACT and worrying about college. Pray for me yall!

If you beauties want to keep in contact with me and my OOTD pictures follow me on twitter and instagram and I will follow back @myaddictions22

Hopefully I'll be back to blogging by December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment