Monday, April 1, 2013

My Pretty Addictions : One year anniversary

 I started my blog inspired by the beautiful Maytedoll ; Dulcecandy and GabiFresh . I figured as a inspiring model and journalist this blog would be a great start t o my career. Unfortunately, I'm always wrapped up in school, school clubs, pageants and now I'm working, so my blog doesn't get the attention it should get from me. I'm hoping that I can be able to continue to do a post a week. Thank you for your support and I hope that you can continue to support my blog and I hope that I can continue to inform you on hair and fashion.
Have a great day beauties :)

Outfit Details
My accessories are from Belk's but I'm to lazy to look through there website to find the exact links being I got them for Christmas 
Dress: Marshall's $16.99
Blazer: Forever21 - Similar
Heels: Aldo
Necklace:  Similar
Bracelet: Similar
Sunglasses: Kenneth Cole , got them from Marshall's for $12.99



No comments:

Post a Comment