Thursday, April 3, 2014

Afro Centric

Hello beauties! Last night while I was getting some math done I was feeling Afro Centric and I have had this shirt for months and I still haven't done a post with it I couldn't find the right thing to go with it. I purchased this Maxi Skirt for 13 or 15 dollars at Marshalls I'm not a big fan of maxi skirts with slits but it's not that high so hey I'll be okay. I was looking on websites to find similar items but I guess afro centric is becoming played out (Sad face). I don't know about you all but here in North Carolina it is finally feeling like Spring.
Have a great and thanks for visiting!

Outfit Details:
T-Shirt: Buffalo Exchange 
Skirt: Marshalls Similar Here
Neckalace: Forever
Ring: Old Aldo
Bracelet: Old Foreveer21
Sandals: Rack Room Shoes






No comments:

Post a Comment