If you don't have the Satin Hand set you can use this Lemon Sugar hand scrub I saw in a book called Eco Beauty. You will need.....
1. 1/2 cup of sugar
2.1/2 cup of epsom salt
3. 6 drops of lemon essential oil
4. 3 Tablespoons of almond oil
Then you stir the sugar, epsom salt, and oils poor into a conatiner with a tight fitting lid.
HOW TO USE
1.Wash your hands
2.Then you use a teaspoon or 2 and scrub your hands well and get in between your fingers.
3.Rinse with warm water and pat your hands dry.
After you have treated your nails gather some ....
2. Olive Oil and a container big enough for your hand or hands to fit in.
3. Cotton socks or Cotton gloves
4. You nail polish base coat and top coat.
1.First you want to soak your hands in warm water with olive oil for at least 5 minutes. *If your nails are yellow add a teaspoon of lemon juice
2. Pat your hands dry and make sure your nails are oil free
3. Add lotion to your nails rub them in and place cotton socks on your hands for at least 30 minutes.
4. File your nails if you want to.
5. Apply your base coat I recommend a Sally Hansen one, let it dry
5.Apply your nail polish let it dry and if you want a extra shine apply another coat of your base coat and let it dry
6. Apply another coat of your nail polish let it dry
7. Last but not least add your top coat and your done :)