Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Nude Nail Polish Fixation

This is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Fast Nail Color, Quick Sand.
PRO'S : It matched my complexion which I love being in AFJROTC we can't wear extreme colors when in uniform so this is a winner in that department and price range too it's only $4!!! at any drug store or Target and Wal Mart
CON'S : It was very runny and looks horrible with one coat so if you're in a rush I advise you to choose another polish I don't remember how long it took to dry but it wasn't so instant.
If you buy it I hope you enjoy it and have a great experience :)

This is O.P.I Mushroom Taupe I saw this on http://e-polishblog.blogspot.com/ and thought wow that's a weird color that I fell in love with until....
PRO'S : It's a smooth and shiny finish and I think it's about $6
CON'S : It looks kind of bad on me

This is O.P.I Tickle Me France this is something I would recommend any and everybody to try
PRO'S : It's kind of like a beige pink type of color which goes great with my complexion. It gives you a classy feeling. After the second coat it has that smooth look that everybody wants on their nails there are no CON'S to this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment