Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pageant weekend

This weekend I just competed in National American Miss North Carolina it was sooooo fun I didn't want to leave but I'm glad that I placed in the top 20 I'll hopefully find out where exactly I placed. I got my first weave for the pageant I think it looks good but I'm not sure if it's for me my head is hurting and it's itchy! But it's helping my hair grow and I'm ready for the BC! "Big chop". But back to the pageant I met so many nice girls and of course there was some cocky girls ruining the great atmosphere. I'm already looking for some more pageants to do. But local ones so my friends can came especially Isiah I was kind of upset that he couldn't come but that's over. Our month anniversary is tomorrow so I'm excited about that. Any who any girl that's doing a pageant and you need advice feel free to hit me up :) Here are some pictures from the fun filled weekend!














No comments:

Post a Comment