Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Causal Saturdays

Hello beauties! I don't know about you all but I am trying to stay warm here in North Carolina. I haven't done a outfit of the day post because I hate cold weather and who wants to take pictures in the cold? Not I, and I don't want anyone to have to suffer in the cold with me over some pictures. So keep up with my post about hair and makeup because I have been doing a lot of shopping and trying new things!
 I am not a person big on name brand stuff and if I do buy something name brand I don't like it to be known that it's name brand. I love love love Buffalo exchange for those who aren't aware it's a thrift store similar to Plato's closet. I am not a sweater person but I am slowly starting to like them. The boots are great for a day when temperatures are below freezing because there is fur in them! In love well have a great day beauties!

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Ralph Lauren from Buffalo Exchange $26
Shirt: Zara  from Buffalo Exchange $23
Jeans: Old from Forever21
Boots: A gift


No comments:

Post a Comment